— Alexander Osterwalder
— Philosoph Laotse
One of my international friends sent this little manual around. Whenever you are in crises, follow these 9 rules:
- Stop worrying. Awesomeness can’t otherwise reach you.
- Make a list of what you are good at
- Make a list of things you care about, what gets your eyes shine ( on terms of work). Think different options, make no boundaries .
- Have as much fun as you can, responsibly of course. Travel, party, laugh.
- Spend some time with people who inspire you, truly. Spend time with positive people.
- Main goal is to Chill OUT!!! Things can’t happened, when you feel iffy.
- Start believing in yourself, you have done a lot ( take a look at your cv for that if you don’t believe me)
- Don’t let anyone give you crap about age or anything.
- Know, that you can do anything! Seriously.
JACK WELCH, CEO General Electric